IGNORED

Complete Pin/ Badges collection FS/FT

panamajoe

I´m thinking about selling my collection of Atari Lynx Pins/ Badges...

these are 30 Pins, including the rare Vindicator one. I think it´s a complete collection...

PM me offers!

(sorry for the bad pic, i don´t have access to my normal digicam at the moment)

the pins will go the ebay way:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

post-2689-1140719369_thumb.jpg

Edited by panamajoe

the pins are from the following games:

Shanghai,California,Viking child,Electrocop,Cyberball,Vindicators,Scrapyard dog,Robo Squash,STUN runner,Gauntlet,Road Blasters,Ninja Ame,Gates of Zendocon,Block,Warbirds,NFL football,Rampage,APB,Turbo sub,Zarlor,PAC-LAND,Klax,Hockey,Ishido,Blue lightening,Bill and Ted's,Rygar,Slime world,Xenophobe

+ one Lynx pin

I can remember there being pins for Lynx games, but I can't remember what it was about or how you were supposed to obtain them. What did you do to get all these?

1023767[/snapback]

most of them were in the lynx game packs in france...

i think they were never sold in the US, now BEST Electronics is selling them via their online catalog:

best!

(scroll down to see the pins; RoadBlasters and Football are already sold out... so my offer might be the last chance to get a complete set... ;-))

Edited by panamajoe

I can remember there being pins for Lynx games, but I can't remember what it was about or how you were supposed to obtain them. What did you do to get all these?

1023767[/snapback]

i think they were never sold in the US, now BEST Electronics is selling them via their online catalog:

best!

(scroll down to see the pins; RoadBlasters and Football are already sold out... so my offer might be the last chance to get a complete set... ;-))

1023858[/snapback]

Perhaps one thing that might help our shoppers out there is what pins you have. Kinda hard to tell from the picture.

1023767[/snapback]

best!

1023858[/snapback]

Perhaps one thing that might help our shoppers out there is what pins you have. Kinda hard to tell from the picture.

1026501[/snapback]

the pins are from the following games:

Shanghai,California,Viking child,Electrocop,Cyberball,Vindicators,Scrapyard dog,Robo Squash,STUN runner,Gauntlet,Road Blasters,Ninja Ame,Gates of Zendocon,Block,Warbirds,NFL football,Rampage,APB,Turbo sub,Zarlor,PAC-LAND,Klax,Hockey,Ishido,Blue lightening,Bill and Ted's,Rygar,Slime world,Xenophobe

+ one Lynx pin