IGNORED

A couple of pricing questions.

Kuros

Over 100 views and no answers?

1025642[/snapback]

That is sad...I dont know why you havent gotten a response.

I would guess no more than $50 for each boxed. Neither is all that rare loose, but along with the box and manual it might fetch that high of an amount. Im just guessing though.

If the guy had asked abuot Mr. Do's Castle, I'm sure that answer would have made him very happy. At this point... I bet he is starting to boil over. :)

1026580[/snapback]

Can't say I'd blame him. Almost 200 views and hardly any responses.

Sometimes this place really shocks me. :roll:

If the guy had asked abuot Mr. Do's Castle, I'm sure that answer would have made him very happy. At this point... I bet he is starting to boil over. :)

1026580[/snapback]

1026643[/snapback]

Why should people volunteer information regarding value so someone can turn around and sell the item on Ebay and never return? Is Atariage supposed to be a free appraisal service? It's not hard to ascertain the value of something by doing some research. A few weeks of browsing Ebay would have given him his answer. If he were more explicit in why he wanted to know, I'm sure he would have gotten a swifter response, or not depending on what his motives are for wanting to know.

1026580[/snapback]

1026643[/snapback]

Why should people volunteer information regarding value so someone can turn around and sell the item on Ebay and never return? Is Atariage supposed to be a free appraisal service? It's not hard to ascertain the value of something by doing some research. A few weeks of browsing Ebay would have given him his answer. If he were more explicit in why he wanted to know, I'm sure he would have gotten a swifter response, or not depending on what his motives are for wanting to know.

1026698[/snapback]

Please. AA abounds with resellers. Some are told to go screw themselves, some are treated as if they are making a genuine contribution to the community by making the cost higher for all of us.

No Atariage is not a free appraisal service, it's a free forum to post what you wish so long as it is not offensive. Who knows? Maybe he is only here to sell his games. Would it be any different a reply for someone who sits refreshing on ebay all day snagging bins or arranging side deals and then reselling them for 3-10X the amount just because they are here a little long and have a higher postcount?

1026580[/snapback]

1026643[/snapback]

1026698[/snapback]

Please. AA abounds with resellers. Some are told to go screw themselves, some are treated as if they are making a genuine contribution to the community by making the cost higher for all of us.

No Atariage is not a free appraisal service, it's a free forum to post what you wish so long as it is not offensive. Who knows? Maybe he is only here to sell his games. Would it be any different a reply for someone who sits refreshing on ebay all day snagging bins or arranging side deals and then reselling them for 3-10X the amount just because they are here a little long and have a higher postcount?

1026745[/snapback]

I wouldn't answer them either. The only time I give pricing advice anymore is when someone I know and am friends with PMs me with a pricing question. To be honest, I wish people would stop asking questions like that here regardless of who they are or what their post count is. I find it annoying which is why I choose not to respond most of the time as is the case with a lot of other people who've been collecting and have been around for a while and is also why there were 200 views with no replies. ;-)