IGNORED

Lynx Retailer in the USA

adolobe

Bruce & Cathy are good people and run a good business. I would never put them down.

However my experience has always been with Lance at Video 61. Ive been purchasing from him since the 1980's and he's always gone way out of his way to make sure I was well taken care of, even if that meant throwing in a few freebies to close the deal.

You may want to call both places and see what their best deals are on the Lynx. Both are reputable dealers that have been around for decades, both purchased through the same channels, and both are long-time friends.

It all comes down to your personal preference and who can offer you the sweetest deal.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

WOAH, B and C has Lynx 1 systems!! And Com Link Cables. AWESOME!!! I should get one of those. But that's kinda a lot. But....It's BOXED!

I got one question. How are their refurbished systems? I'd like a couple of extra lynx systems, but I don't know about used...they seem to be kinda fragile. Mine has a stickey power button and you ahve to remove and insert the card to start it, bad Idea, or pull out a batterie and put it back in.

Edited by Video

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 2 of the defective units from VGLQ and got one working in 10 minutes. The other one, well I did the same thing to it as the first and now it won't even power up. So I bought two more, and once again I was able to repair one quickly, and the other is just spare parts. So for about 20 bucks I got 2 lynxs that work and 2 that I will have to keep trying to fix. At the very least they can be used as spare parts since the screens are near perfect.