IGNORED

Yars' Revenge shocking surprise

Random Terrain

An even more shocking thing to have to admit is that as a kid, I never had the game, and as an adult, I do, but I've never played it. I tried it once on the atari joystick pliug in thing, but never really went for it.

I've never played the plug-n-play joystick, but I assume it's another NES-on-a-chip device, in which case I have to say, I really doubt you've even come close to experiencing the real thing. The version of Yars' Revenge on the original Atari Flashback is utter crap. There's nothing like the real thing!

Yar's Revenge is one of the most nerve racking games out there. The constant droning in the background and the changing swirl which can seemingly strike at any time makes for some edge of the seat playing at the higher levels.

You're supposed to be able to tell when the swirl will fire based on the Qotile color right?

I could never figure that pattern out, meaning I didn't care enough to pay attention

yeah, I just made a reply to one of your posts and ended up seeing three photos of Barbara Streisand. That was scary as hell.

:lol:

I have once again lost Coca-Cola thru the schnoz!!!! And I've got a big schnoz!!!

Barbara....Brrr!!!

post-302-1142823012_thumb.jpg