IGNORED

still available?

JagFan422

I read somewhere that some homebrew games for the 5200 are no longer allowed to be distributed. The list I found was

Combat II

Haunted House II

Castle Crisis

Is this true?

Also, if someone could help me, i read that there were remakes of

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

googling didn't help much, i couldn't find anything about if they are available to buy or not, were these actually ported from 8-bit to 5200?

Thanks guys.

I read somewhere that some homebrew games for the 5200 are no longer allowed to be distributed. The list I found was

Combat II

Haunted House II

Castle Crisis

Is this true?

Yes, MHS has discontinued those. You might be able to find a few still in stock at atari2600.com, but after those are sold I don't think there will ever be any more.

There was a MHS Multi-Cart released a few months ago that had those games, but as far as I know, there are no plans to make any more of those.

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

googling didn't help much, i couldn't find anything about if they are available to buy or not, were these actually ported from 8-bit to 5200?

I can make these for you for same price as the other homebrew carts listed at the free shipping sale URL below.

Atari2600 had some conversions for sale at one point, but I don't know if they still have any.

Steve

to find the games your looking for go on ebay, then go into the video games section and under the list of companies pick atari then type in donkey kong and it will show you all of the games with that title. :)

I don't think anyone is selling the 5200 version of Donkey Kong on eBay, especially since this was not an "official" release from Atari back in the 80's.

Combat II

Haunted House II

Castle Crisis

Is this true?

Yes, MHS has discontinued those. You might be able to find a few still in stock at atari2600.com, but after those are sold I don't think there will ever be any more.

There was a MHS Multi-Cart released a few months ago that had those games, but as far as I know, there are no plans to make any more of those.

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

I can make these for you for same price as the other homebrew carts listed at the free shipping sale URL below.

Atari2600 had some conversions for sale at one point, but I don't know if they still have any.

Steve

Hey, now the games on my New Hamster Multi-Cart are no longer worth $400. That is no fair. You can't do that. :sad: :sad: Wait a minute, I was thinking of the Jaguar Battlesphere Uber Gold edition. Go ahead and make the games. (If I only had the Uber Gold Edition.)

to find the games your looking for go on ebay, then go into the video games section and under the list of companies pick atari then type in donkey kong and it will show you all of the games with that title. :)

I don't think anyone is selling the 5200 version of Donkey Kong on eBay, especially since this was not an "official" release from Atari back in the 80's.

dude why not? doesnt mean that people didnt get it and theyre not selling it!

dude why not? doesnt mean that people didnt get it and theyre not selling it!

Did you do a search for the 5200 version on eBay??? Did you see any for sale recently??? :ponder:

The best advice to the original poster is to talk to Albert or Classics, I'm sure they have some good info for you about your original question.