IGNORED

reuse of code...

Heaven/TQA

today i just found these 2 title intros... one of magazine #58 and one of magazine #68... they were lying on an old harddisc... i found even more interesting things which i'll gonna post later...

i am wondering that i reuse this type of code (the PM-overlay text prompter) now for nearly ten years... ;) ABBUC releases magazines quarterly so there are 30 months between #58 and #68... and i have even used them in the upcoming intro... boooo... lamer heaven... ;) but i can reuse the idea of the colour cycling...

does anybody have such "universal code" which he uses from time to time?

and i haven't seen the DRUID picture from Dracon now for decades... DRC my friend... what about a redesign in G2F???

post-528-1142705998_thumb.jpg

titles.zip

Hiya, what all this mean ? ;) Will you code new intro? ;P

I don't know for now does it make sense to re-create that "Druid" gfx again... ;) as once it looks quite nice with extra shades (because of using XL-Paint interlace mode)... ;>

-----

" Venus Express on Atari Computer Systems " - what is it, where it grows? ;) Didn't you forget to mention anything about 4-PAC project ? :(

DRC...but you could add some colours with g2f f.e.? ;)

at the moment i am finishing Venus Express... it does run on emulator but it has glitches on real hardware... so i am more testing at the moment...

sack... never change a running system... hehehe... what about TMR? is he alright or just bussy?

DRC...but you could add some colours with g2f f.e.? ;)

at the moment i am finishing Venus Express... it does run on emulator but it has glitches on real hardware... so i am more testing at the moment...

sack... never change a running system... hehehe... what about TMR? is he alright or just bussy?

Think he's just fine.. just his busy time and my busy times seem to be out of phase, so when I get back and find he left me a message whilst I was busy he's buggered off to do something because he's now busy...

In fact as I write this I switched windows and saw I'd just missed him... D'oh! :)

Think he's just fine.. just his busy time and my busy times seem to be out of phase, so when I get back and find he left me a message whilst I was busy he's buggered off to do something because he's now busy...

In fact as I write this I switched windows and saw I'd just missed him... D'oh! :)

Thursday is a busy day for me... =-)

Yeah, i'm still here and still doing the odd (in fact, sometimes very odd) bit of code, just nothing in a state to release or even talk about to be honest.