IGNORED

On the subject of maps...

badbrad

I posted my Shamus maps here, and on the usenet, and now a couple of people have sent me their maps of other games, unsolicited.

I think I'll host these maps on a website. If you have an Atari game that you've mapped, send it to me, and I'll host it, and give you proper credit, if desired. 8 bit computer, 2600, 5200, 7800, whatever. That way we can have all of these maps in one place. Sounds like a good idea to me!

Edited by badbrad

I posted my Shamus maps here, and on the usenet, and now I've a couple of people have sent me their maps of other games, unsolicited.

I think I'll host these maps on a website. If you have an Atari game that you've mapped, send it to me, and I'll host it, and give you proper credit, if desired. 8 bit computer, 2600, 5200, 7800, whatever. That way we can have all of these maps in one place. Sounds like a good idea to me!

You're welcome to post the map I made for Atari 2600 Pitfall! II:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...ndpost&p=916365

And although it isn't a complicated map, here's one I did for Atari 2600 SwordQuest: FireWorld.

Michael Rideout

post-7456-1144206267_thumb.jpg