IGNORED

Who's got Lynx games for me? Got some $$$ to blow

OmegaMan

:P I sealed the deal with a dude from the boards here but the thing is, he's got nothing I want....so....I have I guess you could say, "store credit" here on the boards. :D lol Anyhow, the gentleman in question has allowed me a pretty generous 'allowance' and I'm interested in spending it on Lynx games. (IE: sell ME your games, the DUDE foots the bill...PayPal, money order, etc... ;)) Here are some I'm interested in: (none need manuals, but I'd surely like 'em.)

Xenophobe

Blue Lightning

Ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden 3

Power Factor

Xybots (see this on E-Bay for $3...lol)

Ms. Pac-Man

BattleZone 2000

BattleWheels

Scrapyard Dog

Double Dragon

Dracula the Undead

Gauntlet

Joust

Crystal Mines

Rampage

...There are others of course...those are just at the top. I'm into platform-style games like Mario and games that require thought....also just a good shoot-em-up. Really pretty much anything NON sports. Lemme know guys! I have a "Lynx expendature account" and I'm ready to FLY! LOL :roll: :love:

Regards,

Neville

I have Ninja Gaiden, Xenophobe (with instructions), Xybots (mint in box), Gauntlet (mint in box), Rampage and Crystal Mines 2 (mint in box) for sale off your list. I also have many more Lynx games available, many mint in box, PM with an offer if you want any of them (serious bids only).