IGNORED

A silly question...

Tifany

Hey all!

If this has been asked before, i sincerly apologize... me n the search function dont always see eye to eye.

Anyhoose... is there one source for atari 8-bit software and game reviews? And maybe manuals? I know of several places to get the roms or whatever, but sometimes Id like to have a review or at least as short explanation of the game or program before i try to figure the sucker out.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks!

Tifany

Thanks!

thats a good start for sure! :) I was hoping for something with a bit more detail, but thats most certainly better than nothing! Very cool!

Ok, looking a bit deeper into the site... looks like a lot of stuff has very detailed reviews, but a lot doesnt. whats there is pretty darn good though!

Tifany

Edited by Tifany

Atari acrhives is a great site! been there lots of times to refresh my memory and just to read the old books and stuff :-) Im glad they went through all that trouble for us, especially since all my A8 books and software got destroyed in a flood in my parent basement about 10 years ago. Nice to know this stuff isnt lost forever!

Thanks!

Tifany