IGNORED

Is it just me or did gate of zendocon sound different

knight rider 1

just wondering if it is just me or did gates of zendocon sound different on the real lynx

because I remember the great spider zendocon laughing as a kid on my mates lynx at the start. I never got a chance to get the game myself but when handy the emulator come out my mate had it on it on his computer his old lynx one went out in the late ninties and he sold his games but in handy the latest one and every one for that matter the other games seem to work fine but you cant hear him laughing just wondering if any body has played the real version latly and if I was right and if im right I hope they fix it one day because that was a cool intro if he did laugh.

this game had so much potential, to date it is still one of my favorite portable shooters. The background are beautiful, the premise is good, and some levels are just extremely fun, like the mechanical levels. Power ups are very few and far between and there are only a couple bosses within the game.

But still, this is a good game especially for the price since its not at all rare.