IGNORED

Atari 5200 case project!

Raven1280

Oh by the way the password on the .RAR file is "atariage". That information might be useful! :D

James

Most of them look really nice. I'll leave bit torrent up for a while to help seed.

I just dont prefer the ones that have screen shots for other systems like Donkey Kong Jr, and Jr Pacman for instance.

Looks like it was a lot of work. Thanks.

Oh by the way the password on the .RAR file is "atariage". That information might be useful! :D

James

Most of them look really nice. I'll leave bit torrent up for a while to help seed.

I just dont prefer the ones that have screen shots for other systems like Donkey Kong Jr, and Jr Pacman for instance.

Oh yea, and Where is Beef Drop? :-)

James

Oh yea, and Where is Beef Drop? :-)

Wow Beef Drop is MIA.... Its not even uploaded to Atariage! I dont know what happened to it! I know I made one. Damn it I'll have to make that one again :x

One Peer at %18 percent :ponder:

I can't seed if I don't get to DL it.

I have the whole thing, but only having one person downloading from spain (or whatever .es is) and only at about 3-4K a second.

I think my send rate usually tops out around 35-45K/s.

Earlier there were a couple more pulling and a lot faster.

One Peer at %18 percent :ponder:

I can't seed if I don't get to DL it.

I have the whole thing, but only having one person downloading from spain (or whatever .es is) and only at about 3-4K a second.

I think my send rate usually tops out around 35-45K/s.

Earlier there were a couple more pulling and a lot faster.

I see 2 seeds at 100 percent now. I'll seed this as long as I see leaches getting it.

Anyone else want these inserts before I stop seeding ?

Yes, please.

Allan

I'll leave it active overnight at 200k a second as the max. Anyone and everyone should be able to get 200MB each at that rate. I'm gonna stop seeding around noon hour tommorow as I have other stuff to seed at high bandwidth also :)