IGNORED

The Analog collection

Raven1280

Heres the case insert i was working on. I just dont know what to add on the back. Maybe a list of games contained on the cart.

Hey, that's my label! Unfortunetly it wasn't that great plus not very high-res. It looks good on your label though. Maybe you could either put five small screen shots or just one of the select screen to keep it in uniform with the rest of the labels.

Here's some screen shots.

Allan

Analog_Pics.zip

Heres the case insert i was working on. I just dont know what to add on the back. Maybe a list of games contained on the cart.

Hey, that's my label! Unfortunetly it wasn't that great plus not very high-res. It looks good on your label though. Maybe you could either put five small screen shots or just one of the select screen to keep it in uniform with the rest of the labels.

Here's some screen shots.

Allan

I'll give you credit for the design on the back of the insert where all the copyright information goes. I changed it alittle to THE ANALOG COLLECTION because before it just said ANALOG COMPUTING. Thanks for the screen shots!

James