IGNORED

3 5200 games from the flea market.

jboypacman

well i had to work over the weekend so i missed out on the local flea market event we have in town but much to my surprise my friend had gone and picked me up 3 5200 games now i dont have a 5200 yet but after getting these am going to get one.the games are pac-man,qix,and galaxian so i need to get my butt moving and get me something to play these games on.good luck to all on there flea market and yard sale adventures.

i've NEVER seen any 5200 games at ANY flea market, i've also never seen any Lynx games at a flea market either. I've seen one 5200 system, in box with a couple games but the guy wanted $120 for it. I laughed at him and walked away.

Anyhow, you got a good start, Qix is HIGHLY addicting. The 5200 is easily my favorite Atari system. If you do start collecting, also look at the 8-bit ports, i have Spy Hunter and Donkey Kong Jr, both are great games on the 5200 though Donkey kong does take some getting used to thanks to the controller.

Edited by JagFan422

I've found 5200 games out at my local flea market. But the booth that has them wants $8 to $10 for commons. Luckily, there's another guy out at my local flea that's got almost every console ever released in the US, along with heaps of games, including the 5200.... :)

yeah my friend that got me the 3 games said that they had one 5200 there but it was missing all the hook-ups and controllers so he didnt bother asking how much it was.i was going to get one from one of are local game shops and it had rebuit controllers but when i went back to see if they still had it it was gone.so i ended up ordering a 7800 instead but i told my wife am going to still get a 5200 come hell or highwater.am hoping to find a 2-port with rebuilt controllers.wish me luck guys.