IGNORED

To any of the Xbox 360 Neon Visualizer fans...

I'm working on a huge Neon-related project and would like to get some contributions (Neon) Reviews, comments, feedback, etc. I'm not sure if I'm going to include reviews for the VLM1 / 2 or not yet, but it's a possibility.

Anything you can think of random quote wise, reviews, etc., please forward to my main e-mail address:

neon360@aim.com

Thanks!

:music:

Wasn't there some kind of software kit you could get for the VLM2 (Nuon DVD version) that would allow you to put files on an audio CD that would manipulate the VLM's effects? I thought I read something about that long ago on the official Nuon forums. I'm wondering if Jeff might have put something similar into Neon's programming. It'd be pretty cool to be able to generate your own effects with software embedded in an audio file.

Flojo... thanks, I'll add that to the list :) Also, I'm an text edit and spell check away from having made a 'real' manaul with 16.8 billion colors, heh.

Moycon... if you have a dvcam, you should grab some footage =) Thanks for that link as well!

SteveW... on the PC version of Neon that is supposed to be coming out, there's things called 'stacks' where you have a editor to change graphics, BPM, etc. etc. Kinda cool! I had no idea that was possible on the VLM2.... hmmm

Here's what the editor looks like....

post-985-1151224478_thumb.jpg

post-985-1151224507_thumb.jpg

post-985-1151224525_thumb.jpg

post-985-1151224561_thumb.jpg