IGNORED

Pro Controller Question

RARusk

According to the Jag FAQ the Pro Controller has an additional five buttons that correspond to the keypad. I just want to verify if the following is correct:

X=Keypad 7

Y=Keypad 8

Z=Keypad 9

L=Keypad 4

R=Keypad 6

The reason for asking this is for my joypad interface covered in another topic. Thanks in advance.

Hello!

According to the Jag FAQ the Pro Controller has an additional five buttons that correspond to the keypad. I just want to verify if the following is correct:

X=Keypad 7

Y=Keypad 8

Z=Keypad 9

L=Keypad 4

R=Keypad 6

The reason for asking this is for my joypad interface covered in another topic. Thanks in advance.

No, the correct order is:

X=Keypad 9

Y=Keypad 8

Z=Keypad 7

L=Keypad 4

R=Keypad 6

For trying out your new device (or any other Jaguar controller) i recommend my Joypad-Testprogram,

you can find a link to it on my Jaguar-page.

Regards

Matthias

Hello!

Thanks for the answer. I noticed on your webpage that you have a schmatic to connect a digital mouse to the Jag. Will a digital mouse work with "Cannon Fodder" or is this strictly homebrew?

I doubt it. As with the Rotary controller the games need to know which kind of controller is attached in order to support them.

AFAIK only Starcat's Eerivale-Demo (found on the OceanDepths-CD) supports digital mice,

but i am not even sure if it will work with mice using an adapter made following my instructions

(as there is a diference between Atari and Amiga digital mice which either requires different wiring or different software)

Best regards

Matthias