IGNORED

TCM Halloween Double ender?

ItsAtariTime

Thank you.. it's been revised.. ;)

Thank me? :?

How about this one, is this one real? :ponder:

CPU.. Have I hit a nerve? Man, I'm sorry if you are the creator...it's just wild that they seem to get listed without the word repro...don't take offense.. the auction was changed.. the seller corrected the auction..

They are cool repros.. but still should be listed as such...

CPU.. Have I hit a nerve? Man, I'm sorry if you are the creator...it's just wild that they seem to get listed without the word repro...don't take offense.. the auction was changed.. the seller corrected the auction..

Just playing around, the two I posted, are one of a kind. :D

Is this one real? :ponder: :P

ConfGaunt.jpg

Is this one real? :ponder::P

post-1244-1159245850_thumb.jpg

AFAIK these are all fakes made by an Aussie named Zach. The guy has balls the size of melons to pull off shit like this. :mad:

Is this one real? :ponder::P

post-1244-1159245850_thumb.jpg

AFAIK these are all fakes made by an Aussie named Zach. The guy has balls the size of melons to pull off shit like this. :mad:

I almost just spit out my drink. :rolling:

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bring this old thread up again, but I saw this cartridge on eBay today. It is Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre double ended cartridge that says "xonon 1983". The seller doesn't seem to know much about it. It is not listed on the Atari Age site, so I'm assuming it's the repro mentioned above, but wondered what the experts here thought. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the site but the listing is called "rare halloween double ender atari game."

Sorry to bring this old thread up again, but I saw this cartridge on eBay today. It is Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre double ended cartridge that says "xonon 1983". The seller doesn't seem to know much about it. It is not listed on the Atari Age site, so I'm assuming it's the repro mentioned above, but wondered what the experts here thought. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the site but the listing is called "rare halloween double ender atari game."

Yes, it is one of the ones Shawn Sr. made, no double ender carts were ever made by Wizard.

Yes, it is one of the ones Shawn Sr. made, no double ender carts were ever made by Wizard.

Why use the original copyright date? That seems rather confusing to me and probaly to the seller as well. If I didn't know any better, I'd see that and think it was made IN 1983. Repros should be clearly marked as repro's on the front, IMHO....something like larger colored text that says "Reproduction made 2010 by Good Time Games" or something like that. :ponder:

Why use the original copyright date? That seems rather confusing to me and probaly to the seller as well. If I didn't know any better, I'd see that and think it was made IN 1983. Repros should be clearly marked as repro's on the front, IMHO....something like larger colored text that says "Reproduction made 2010 by Good Time Games" or something like that. :ponder:

The copyright is part of the plastic in raised letters on the shell. It is not on the label. I have not inspected Shawn's Label up close. Knowing Shawn though it probably has some type of Repro Identity. If you been around Vintage games, even a short while, you would know it was not real anyways.

My apoligies, I wasn't trying to single out Shawn with that -- I was just saying that idealy ANY AND ALL games made as Repro should be marked in a clear manner like that right on the front label.

That way, no one can pull any fast ones on EBay (unless they don't bother with a pic) and the person knows exactly what they have.

My apoligies, I wasn't trying to single out Shawn with that -- I was just saying that idealy ANY AND ALL games made as Repro should be marked in a clear manner like that right on the front label.

That way, no one can pull any fast ones on EBay (unless they don't bother with a pic) and the person knows exactly what they have.

I agree. :)

I agree. :)

Personally I would love to see CPUWIZ put an Alligator eating the Hozer head on his carts. :twisted: