IGNORED

Haunted Adventure Trilogy

atwwong

I had the same double reaction!

The link in his signature is still current though, so maybe they are still available.

I didn't ask, because I'm of the school that says:

"If I have to ask 'how much?' to find out, you can keep it."

Fair enough, though my opinion is that if you are really interested, you would ask.

I had the same double reaction!

The link in his signature is still current though, so maybe they are still available.

I didn't ask, because I'm of the school that says:

"If I have to ask 'how much?' to find out, you can keep it."

Fair enough, though my opinion is that if you are really interested, you would ask.

Im Interested! Pleaee!

• 3 weeks later...
There is no "the rom"; each cart has a different customized rom. If/when a rom is released here by me, it will be an AtariAge edition.

Sorry. I meant no disrespect and I wasn't saying that someone else should dump it and release it. I was just remembering a pm from you a while back saying that you were probably going to wait until the easter egg was found before releasing the bin.

I've been waiting a while to try the final version of the game. especially part 3. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to start collecting vintage hardware and carts to play the games, so I rely on emulation.

-Legend

• 11 months later...

I must have missed the release of this game! Do you still have any available for sale?

Edit: Posted in 2006! (Slaps Forehead) Well, I guess my chances of getting one is out of the question.

Check out the info in the 2600 forum. Forum subscribers only for now, but it should be available to everyone soon.

Edited by BrianC

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I checked the final Haunted Adventure Trilogy cart version out on many different systems as previously mentioned. Certain 7800's, including one that I owned that had a problematic timing chip because it was starting to fail, rolled the screen. Have you checked the game out on another Atari system or TV yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a question about Haunted Adventure Boo. I have Flashback 2, Atari Greatest Hits 2 for DS, and all of the games in Atari Greatest Hits for iOS and it seems the Return to Haunted House version is a later version than the latest available ROM (the version on FB2 and in official compilations has eyes and music on the mode select screen and updated graphics in areas). Is this version the same as the one on the Haunted Adventure Trilogy cart or is that one even later?

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a question about Haunted Adventure Boo. I have Flashback 2, Atari Greatest Hits 2 for DS, and all of the games in Atari Greatest Hits for iOS and it seems the Return to Haunted House version is a later version than the latest available ROM (the version on FB2 and in official compilations has eyes and music on the mode select screen and updated graphics in areas). Is this version the same as the one on the Haunted Adventure Trilogy cart or is that one even later?

The Haunted Adventure Trilogy cart's Haunted Adventure 1 Games 1-3 are much later... ;) . (Boo was 4k, the Haunted Adventure 1 portion of the trilogy is 8k.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Kind of a spoiler below

I bought this hack a while back and have just gotten into playing it. I'm finding that for HA1 the "logic" around opening the invisible walls is quite unpredictable. Is there anything that explains when I'm able to walk through the walls and when I can't? Sometimes I need 1 item plus the eye, sometimes I need two. Sometimes I exit and enter and suddenly the exact same item combo works where it didn't before. Sometimes even with 5 items on the screen, I can't walk through the wall!

This is a little frustrating because there is a section where you are required to pass through 2 secret walls. I assume that I am supposed to push the eye through but this results in all kinds of unexpected results, and I've gotten stuck between the walls more than once before I had to completely power down the Atari. Reset of course MIGHT work, but if the eye is past the first wall then I have to wait for the bat to move things around which takes a looong time (if I've even released the bat at that point).

Anyway, what are the rules for opening the invisible walls?