IGNORED

Live AtariAge 2006 Philly VGXPO Webcam!

Albert

Just setup a webcam at the 2006 Philly VGXPO!

http://atariage.com/features/shows/philly_webcam.html

May even setup a second webcam depending on if I can get everything else done this evening!

..Al

Heh, I just caught z28 help set up stuff. LOL.

Nice setup you got there. Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!

Edited by Duke 4ever

A close look at Tempest's fingernail badge.

Are you there and can u give me a wave???

Can someone give me a wave :D ?

I think this one was for you...

I KNOW!!!!! Right back atcha my buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

By gollie in honor of the Expo,Im gonna use that avatar for this special weekend!

Edited by Breakpack

I KNOW!!!!! Right back atcha my buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempest is your buddy now? :x

I see how it is. :roll:

Tempest is your buddy now? :x

I see how it is. :roll:

:sad:

Oh,CPU ,you're still my Commander Riker :D

I don't know if its because I have a dial up modem, but the pictures don't seem to change, every thing stays the same.

:? :? :?

I'm also on dial-up, but I have a different problem. The pictures load fine the first time, but then when they refresh every 5 seconds, they only partially load before beginning to refresh again, so I get only the top 1/3 of each picture! What I've been doing is manually refreshing every 10 seconds or so, since the first time the page loads the pictures are all there.

MR

I don't know if its because I have a dial up modem, but the pictures don't seem to change, every thing stays the same.

I see what you mean, but I think maybe they just turned them off? The times on the pictures are about 6:15 PM and it looks like probably they had shut down the vendors area for the night?

MR

I see what you mean, but I think maybe they just turned them off? The times on the pictures are about 6:15 PM and it looks like probably they had shut down the vendors area for the night?

MR

Yes, the show closed at 6:00pm today and the current image is the last image that was uploaded to the server before I shut everything down for the night. The show opens again at 10am tomorrow morning, so I'll have the webcams running a bit before then. As far as the "sparcity" of the pics, really depends when you look and where the cameras are pointed. Sometimes there are no people in the booth at all, other times there are lots of people. The show space is quite a bit larger than the VGXPOs last year, so all those people are more spread out.

The arcade areas are open 24 hours a day during the show, and I'd like to go back downstairs and get some quailty time with the arcade games, but I'm too damn tired so I think I'm just going to crash. :)

..Al

The arcade areas are open 24 hours a day during the show, and I'd like to go back downstairs and get some quailty time with the arcade games, but I'm too damn tired so I think I'm just going to crash. :)

..Al

No crashing please... we had more then our fill of excitement this time around. Oh, and beware the elevators! :ponder: