IGNORED

What other 5200 games do I need to find?

godzillajoe

Not that I ever seem to find anything other than these, in fact I have up to 5 copies of some of these. I think I've seen River Raid and Megamania but never got them because unless I can get them super cheap I'd just play the 2600 versions. There's gotta be more out there worth getting though. Or do I pretty much have all the necessary ones?

Ballblazer

Beef Drop

Berzerk

Blue Print

Buck Rogers: Planet Of Zoom

Centipede

Countermeasure

Defender

Dig Dug

Frogger

Galaxian

Gyruss

H.E.R.O.

Joust

Jungle Hunt

Kangaroo

Mario Bros.

Missile Command

Moon Patrol

Ms. Pac-Man

Pac-Man

Pengo

Pole Position

Popeye

Q*bert

Qix

RealSports Baseball

RealSports Football

RealSports Soccer

RealSports Tennis

Rescue On Fractalus

Robotron: 2084

Space Dungeon

Space Invaders

Star Raiders

Super Breakout

Vanguard

Wizard Of Wor

Actually it doesn't have anything. You have to add the roms yourself but I ordered one anyway. Hope it's worth it.

There are 2 recent 5200 multicarts that are out there now, both made by the same person. The one referred to by jpfalcon2003 is a preprogrammed multicart WITH the roms on it already. You probably got the USB multicart which does come blank and you have to fill up yourself. The preprogrammed multicart contains several roms which, AFAIK were not released separately (yet).

I didn't see the option to get the pre-programmed one.

No biggie.

I can drag them on there as I see fit.

And that gives me the option to check out any future homebrews or protos as well no?

Is the pre-programmed one static in that you get the 128 games and that's it? You can't delete some and add others if you want?

I didn't see the option to get the pre-programmed one.

No biggie.

I can drag them on there as I see fit.

And that gives me the option to check out any future homebrews or protos as well no?

Is the pre-programmed one static in that you get the 128 games and that's it? You can't delete some and add others if you want?

the 128 games are already on it. you can't delete or add anything to it. It comes with all the 5200 games released, except BBSB but also has XE games such as Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong, Jr.,etc. It also has unreleased protos such as milipede, jr. Pac-man and super Pac-man. However Beef Drop is a homebrew that is on there.

Why is BBST not on there, is it not able to work with a Multicart?

Nope, Bounty Bob Strikes Back is a bankswitched, 40K cart. I'm not aware of any multicarts that it works with.

..Al

I was under the impression it would work with classics's 128in1 USB cart if you put the rom in slot 127?

Completely off topic, what is proper etiquette when using someone's name on an internet message board if they didn't capitalize the first letter? Do you use the name exactly as written? Or are you supposed to capitalize the first letter anyway?

However Beef Drop is a homebrew that is on there.

It actually had just one of the Beef Drop demos, used with permission.

The full version is only available in the AA store. :D

Steve

Wow. This Demo is a completed version. What makes the other version different then. I have the 7800 version anyway, but was curious now.lol