IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The wonders of modern medicine

RSS Bot

Got the suture out, but there were still holes, so the dentist put some icky tasting crap in them to fill them up. He said i could eat right away so i took him up on his offer and right after the appointment I went to Burger King and got two Whoppers, which helped take away the icky taste, but then it came back. He said that anything I ate would taste like the crap (that wasn't true, it tasted just like a good ol' whopper) and that this taste would be in my mouth for the next few days. And I still need to wash my mouth out with salt water and I can't eat hard food (like, say, nuts or nachos, which is disappointing because I have a whole bag of nachos in the cupboard just waiting to be eaten with cheese dip.) And Yoshi's Island DS won't be in until Wednesday, which was what I was afraid of. I saw Yoshi's Cookie for NES at a Game Crazy I hadn't been to in a long time, but they wanted $8.99 for it! Their prices are crazy. If you think that's bad, another Game Crazy in town had Earthbound for $60! Why is a SNES game that expensive? You could get a Wii game for less than that! Speaking of which, the press made a big deal about the Playstation 3 coming out (duh.) and after one of the stories, one of the anchors said "I like Pong." Me, too.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2343