IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Back to the modern world of gaming..Sort of.

RSS Bot

I was out last night with my friends Mark and Chad looking for a Wii because Mark had gotten a little extra cash and wanted one.No such luck after checking around town so we head back to Mark's house and Mark started playing Gears of War for the X-Box 360.Am not a big fan of thoses type of games but i have to say that it was very nice looking.Mark also had just gotten himself the 360's HD-DVD player so he pop a couple of movies in to show me how they look.Again i was very impressed with what i saw.After that Chad was showing me the new Super Robot Wars game he had gotten for his GameBoy Advance on his GameBoy Player.He had imported from Japan like he does with alot of his games.I have seen and played a little of these games in the past and the version he currently has was really cool.Tons of animations for a GBA title i thought.Well,at the end of the night Mark gave me a old PS1 and a memory card to take home.It needs some cleaning and it has his old roomate's name writen on it in black marker(which i hate!)but it seems to work fine when i tested it out with a game Mark loaned me.I guess this PS1 is modded too so i can play imports or burned games on it which cool i guess.So now my most up to date game system is a PS1 so i guess am back to the world of modern gaming....sort of.lol.I better hit GameCrazy this week they got tons of PS1 games for sale dirt cheap."I will still play Atari today and everyday".lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2392