IGNORED

Atari 5200 repro labels?

tjlazer

Hey anyone wanna share some repro labels for the 5200? For games like DK, Super Pacman, DK Jr, Spy Hunter, etc. I was thinking of making me a few.

WHat games you are looking for I have games labels I made on my hard drive.

Anything that you haven't posted yet?

Allan

OK thanks. Question. How are you guys printing and cropping them? I notice some of the templates are complete (as they would appear on a cart) but have a lot wider face. How are these printed? Is there a word template? Print then crop by hand? What is the best paper? The XE labels I print I just used a work template and it prints them at the right size, just cut out and apply. I used glue stick to apply. Is there a better paper and way to stick?

Whats the deal with 8bitclassics labels? I found them on the site, so how easy is it to print to them? Is there a word template FOR THE 5200? I see one for the 2600 but no mention for 5200.

Edited by tjlazer

Whats the deal with 8bitclassics labels? I found them on the site, so how easy is it to print to them? Is there a word template FOR THE 5200? I see one for the 2600 but no mention for 5200.

5200 and 2600 labels are the exact same size so the 2600 template is in fact a 5200 template also.

5200 and 2600 labels are the exact same size so the 2600 template is in fact a 5200 template also.

Yup, they are the same size. The 5200 labels are just 2600 labels on their side :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...