IGNORED

JagFest NY Summer '07 UPDATE

BonnutFilmStudio

Hey all,

So far I have gotten a lot of support from Jag devers who will be showcasing their projects at this JagFest there will be project now available and one's you won't see anywhere else . Unfortunately the develpers will not be there for the event itself. I'll be managing their project exhibitions. Which brings me to my update, thus far I have one vendor who is interested in setting up a table. At this point there is no rush, however I'd like to get PMs from anyone in the NY area who would be interested in participating, helping by setting up a table or helping me as one of the event team members. I don't need a formal commitment because there hasn't been a date set up. But anyone at all who can let me know if they are interested pending they have the time during whatever day the event may be, please let me know via PM. I'm lookiong for general video game vendors, develpers Jaguar and non-Jaguar or just fans wanting to show their jag or non-jag collection. All LYNX Gamers, Devers, or Vendors Let me know!

-Ernie

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

Let me know if you require additional help for the jaguar new york fest. I live in Long Island new york and will be able to attend and help. I have a couple of jaguar games in the works and would like to showcase thenm at the fest. please send me information at my email address fredms@optonline.net.

Fred