IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Some ideals for some music themed games.

RSS Bot

Am not a game programmer or a homebrewer.I can just barely get around on the computer but i do come up with video game ideals every so often.I figure the best place to put these ideals would be my Blog.So heres some of my ideals...

Sega CD-"Make my music video"featuring Whitesnake and Sir Mix-a-Lot.A follow up to the *giggle*popular Sega CD series of music video making games.Just imagine being able to edit and rearrange classic hits from Whitesnake like,"Here we go again,Still of the Night,and Is this Love?"or Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby got Back"and other hit songs(ok Sir Mix-a-Lot's only has this one major hit but he did have other songs.Remember "My Hooptie or Posse on Broadway"ok may be not).

Atari 2600-Boston:The Video Game-Think of this as a follow up to DataAge's Journey Escape game.Pliot the SpaceShip feature on Boston's Album covers in several diffrent levels inspired by games such as Space Invaders,Asteroids,Cosmic Ark,and Defender.With Boston's super hits" Amanda and More than a Feeling"playing in the background get carried away to the world of Boston.

Other hit games based off of supergroups like ELO and Styxx could be come reailty if this game were made and sold.Well ok maybe not but it sure is fun to come up with stupid ideals like these and put them up on my Blog.I hope you get a laugh out of these or at least find them amusing.Enjoy.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2570