IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Let the the Top 100 hit the floor!

RSS Bot

41)Fire Pro Wrestling D-Import only title for the Sega Dreamcast is part of a long line of 2-D wrestling games from Spike.Tons and i mean tons of wrestlers can be found in this game.All real and famous with only there names change due to trademark and copyright issues.The Create-a-wrestler is so deep and detailed you could spend hours just making one wrestler.Single,Tag-Team,Six-Man,Hardcore,MMA,and Bombs matches are featured.Of all the versions i have played the Dreamcast one is the best.

42)Wild Arms-PS1 RPG that mixed tradtional 2-D graphics with 3-D graphics turned out to be a surprise favorite of mine.Play the role of 3 adventurers,using 1 of the 3 adventures during diffrent parts of the game early on.The game itself is pretty much a 2-D effort but the battle scenes are done in a polygonal 3-D.I had some great fun with this one.

43)Raiden-2-D overhead shoot-em up has been on the PS1,SNES,Atari Jaguar and a few others.Based off the Arcade game this game has a small but devoted following.Loved it on PS1 and thought it was great on the Jag.

44)In the Hunt-Irem's underwater shoot-em up was in my opinion a fantastic effort for the PS1.It was a port of a arcade title and was done for the Sega Saturn but was poor compared to the PS1 version surprisingly.Pliot a submarine thru various levels blasting enemy forces and battle giant end level bosses.This game always remines me of a underwater version of SNK's Metal Slug.

45)Jungle Hunt-Was once known as Jungle King but had to be changed due to legal issues.The once Tarzan like hero became a jungle explorer with khaki uniform and pit hat.Travel thru the diffrent levels swinging on vines,swimming croc infest waters,jumping over boulders,and finally getting past hostile navtives to rescue the girl before she becomes dinner.Great fun and it looks great on just about any system.

Up to 45 now.5 to go untill i hit the big 50.Enjoy the mini-reviews.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2574