IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - And it was a good Christmas indeed.

RSS Bot

Well,Christmas is over and my belly is killing me.Too much food!lol.I hope everyone had a great hoilday.I got some good gifts this year.A set of Elvis pub glasses(Yes am a fan of the "King",A Elvis wall calander,tons of great socking stuffer items(BodyWash,Socks,T-Shirts,Crazy Glue,ect.),New bedroom sheets(Dang,they are soft.lol.),and most importantly the In-Laws order me a few things from AtariAge and Trade-N-Games.So lets see from AtariAge i have coming the 7800 Pac-Man Collection,2600 Crazy Balloon,Rainbow Invaders,This Planet Sucks!,Ladybug,and The new Hoilday Cart Toyshop Trouble(Which was free.Yes!).From Trade-n-Games i got coming a Turbo Grafx-16 w/game(TV Sports BasketBall),Dungeon Explorer,Final Lap Twin,and N64 w/Ram Expansion pak and Donkey Kong 64,and WCW vs NWO World Tour(Which was listed in my ongoing Top 100).So am pretty geeked.I got a Jag,N64,and a Turbo-16 for X-Mas(Wife bought me one from AA Member Goochman)I dont think i have ever gotten 3 game systems or this many games for Christmas ever!Now i need a Lynx,GameGear,SNES,and NES.I have gone from being a classic gamer and become a hybrid Classic/Old School gamer of sorts.Am having loads of fun now.See you next Blog.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2603