IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - People give me all sorts of stuff.

RSS Bot

People give me all sorts of stuff.Some good, some bad but i just get free stuff from people a lot these days.This past year i have gotten 2 ColecoVisions(1 works and 1 plays only in black and white),A Intellivision with games,2 boxed pairs of CX-40 controllers,A GameBoy(it doesnt work),A Mircosoft Flightstick(I have no use for it),Atari plug and play paddle controller(very cool),A modded PS1(only some minor scuffing on the bottom of the unit),A few 2600 controllers(GemStik,Epyx 500j),and am sure a few other things i cant remember at this time.Now,today at work one of the guys i work with comes in with a PS2 for me.Yup,you heard me a free PS2.Now heres the catch it works but the player 1 port is missing the pin covers on it.So all there is are little metal pins sticking out and the player 2 port looks like some one took a screwdriver to it.It is all ding up but looks like it could still take a controller.The A/V cables look like they have been ripped a bit but should still work too.And the PS2 itself is dirty and made me wonder if my friend was kicking it around in the dirt or something.I guess he figures i could fix it up and i may try and do that someday.Its not really on the top of my to do list at this moment.I dont have any type of repair skills to do work on it but i do know a few people that might.But,still it was cool of my friend to give it to me.Enjoy your day everyone.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2614