IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - The Top 100 returns to action.....

RSS Bot

46)Maze Craze-Like many 2600 titles i didnt discover this little gem until this year.Its a pretty simple game but is just fun to play.Move your way thru randomly generated mazes trying to find your way to the end.Game variations include a "Cops and Robbers"game.Like i said a simple but fun game.

47)Jumpman Jr.-This was a computer game that was ported to the ColecoVision.This game is a blast to play.Control Jumpman Jr.as you try to clear levels and avoid fires,missles,and more.Simple put this game is just fun to play.

48)Food Fight-From arcade to the 7800.Food Fight was a reason to own a 7800 and still is.Play as Charlie Chuck as you grab food and throw it at your foes trying to get to a melting ice cream cone on the other side of the game screen.It even has instant replay.Love this game.

49)Venture-I have always like Venture.From the first time i played it on my friends Atari 2600 back in middle school up iutill now.Guide a smile face thru diffrent levels avoiding foes and entering rooms to collect treasure.You can shoot arrows at the diffrent monsters that are in the diffrent rooms.The 2600 was good but the ColecoVision version is the best in my personal opinion.This game based off the arcade game of the same name.

50)Mr.Do!-This is one of thoses games i never got a chance to play in the arcade growing up.But am lucky anuff to own both the ColecoVision and Atari 2600 home version of this great game.Lead Mr.Do a clown thru diffrent screens,collecting fruit and battling diffrent foes.You can throw magic balls and drop rocks on your enemies.Plays alot like Namco's DigDug but much cooler.

Yes! I finally hit the 50 mark.50 down and 50 to go.Keep reading and feel free to comment on any of my Top 100 games.Thanks.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2616