IGNORED

Rambling With Rogmeister - Gaming Goals for 2007

RSS Bot

A lot of people have various goals they like to set down for a coming year as it approaches. I have a few thoughts but nothing really set in stone, at least as far as video games go.

I currently have 76 games for my Xbox and I'm toying with the idea of reaching an even hundred for the system by the end of next year. That's a nice thought but that still means I'd have to buy 24 games for the system which is 3 more games than I've bought all of 2006. Still, if I really search the bargain areas at stores and online sites, it's definitely a possibility. If I get close as fall approaches, I may go for it but it's not something I'll actively go for.

In the last several months, I've really started to get into my Nintendo DS but I only have 7 games for it, 9 if you count the two GBA games I have that will also work in the system. One thing I definitely will try to do is to beef up my DS library some...perhaps my goal will be to reach somewhere between 15 and 20 games for the system by the time 2007 ends. Of course, I'm a big Mario fan and I could add quite a number of games just going in that direction but I'll definitely try to get a little variety going there.

I definitely have no other goals for my other current consoles...I think I have 55 games for the PS2 and around 63 for the GameCube...too few for either system to even think about reaching 100 games for either systems. I don't have any of the new systems (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360) and do not plan to get any of them during the next year. And I've pretty much stopped buying for the older systems, especially since I've hit 200 games for the SNES and around that for the PS1 and 100 games for the Dreamcast and VCS.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2621