IGNORED

Rambling With Rogmeister - First Game of 2007

RSS Bot

Okay, if you don't count the games I ordered previously since they haven't arrived yet, here's the first real game of 2007 for me...a game I'd looked for before but which my stores didn't have in stock. My Wal-Mart finally got it in but they only had one copy so I snatched it up. It's Super Princess Peach for the Nintendo DS. Yes, it's another game in the Mario series. In this one, Peach has to rescue Mario and her friends. This is officially my 8th DS title.

I looked for two other games. My local K-Mart had a James Bond game for awhile...From Russia With Love. It's supposed to be a decent game and Sean Connery provided the voice of James Bond. K-Mart had it for awhile for about $8.99 if I remember right...unfortunately, they seem to have sold out of all their copies. Once I arrived home, I ordeered a copy from Amazon.com via one of their Marketplace sellers. This game is available for the PS2, GameCube and Xbox. I probably should've ordered the XBox version but right now I feel like giving my GC some loving so I ordered that version. I also decided to look for the new Zelda game but neither K-Mart or Wal-Mart had it in...at least for the GameCube. In fact, my local Wal-Mart has a woefully sparse GameCube selection now.

I have some cheap GC games coming in by mail but I doubt if any of them will arrive for at least a few more days.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2641