IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Ah,yes.The Top 100 continues.

RSS Bot

56)Double Dribble-Konami's NES Basketball title was pretty sweet when it came out in the NES heyday.More arcade game than simulation,Players were treated to great 2-player action and some cool close-up dunk shots.Will,always remember how at the title screen the game would say"Double Dribble"in a funny sounding way.

57)Blades of Steel-Another Konami sports title for the NES that was more arcade than simulation but was just great.2-player action with a great little halftime show that let you play another Konami classic,Gradius.I dont care much for hockey games but i do like Blades of Steel.

58)New Adventure Island-I really love the Adventure Island games but the one that really has always stood out to me is the TurboGrafx-16 version.The game play is the same old Adventure Island but man,thoses colors and graphics are just so nice.Big thumbs up for New Adventure Island for the Turbo-16.

59)Blazing Lazers-This Turbografx-16 shoot'um-up was know as Gunhed in Japan.No matter what its known as its still a great game.One of the first Turbo-16 i ever played i remember being just knocked out by the sound and graphics and just the overall gameplay and selection of weapons you got from power-ups.Just good old-fashion shooter that i feel never goes out of style.

60)Streets of Rage-Classic Sega beat'em-up that was inspired by Double Dragon.This game was a must have when it hit the Sega Genesis.Choose from 3 diffrent fighters and battle your way thru a crime infested city.What really stood out about this game was its awesome soundtrack.To bad the recently released Sega Genesis collection is missing this great game.

All right i made it to 60.Getting closer and closer to wrapping up the Top 100.Keep reading and enjoying.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2660