IGNORED

JellE's Dwelling - Outta my ever-lovin' mind!

RSS Bot

Okay... so I have been working ungodly hours lately, and haven't really had much of a chance to do anything with my 800. (Not that I am actually putting forth much effort these days anyway) I STILL have yet to find a good place for it... and still no SIO2PC cable. Basically, I just think I am bored and depressed. I thought I would get out of my rut by ATTEMPTING to bid on an 800xl and 130xe on eBay...which not too much to my surprise, I was outbid on the 800xl. But that is okay... not like I need more stuff anyway.

I have been trying to get ready for the birth of my first and ONLY (hopefully) nephew. I am trying to decide whether to turn the spare bedroom into an Atari room... or a baby room. Decisions, decisions!

I have also been having to deal with my extremely paranoid father, which is never a good thing. I have yet to figure out if he is actually attempting to drive me insane....or I was insane LONG ago. (maybe a little bit of both)

At this point, I really would just rather pull all of my hair out and run naked through the streets...however I think the local police department would die laughing.

Ahh well... such is life... I guess I will get over it! (eventually)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2663