IGNORED

SAVE THE ARCADES PROMOTION! PLEASE PLAY GAME AND VOTE FOR GAME GALAXY!

DreamTR

Sorry one more post. I just wanted to say your website is looking nice since I first saw it when you opened. Like the design. Looks like you have a bunch of games. I wish I was coming to your area. I was on a train going from New York City the other day and was talking to this girl. She said goodbye to me and I asked where she was going since she was getting off at the airport. She was going to Nashville!

I wrote to Stride gum saying how I don't chew gum (mostly because the flavor didn't last long). I haven't chewed gum in maybe 20 years! I told them I love and appreciate the promotion and am going to buy their gum today (I did) to see if it lives up to the commercials. While I like their commercials, they didn't make me go out and try the product.. it was this contest that did it for me. If I like the gum I'll most certainly buy more.

They wrote me back saying thanks and they would forward my comments to their marketing department.

I played a quick game after seeing the news but somehow missed that one of the arcades on there is owned by an AA member. I donated the points from my first game to Arcade UFO in Austin, which is where I spent most of my life. I used to love going to Einstein's on the drag, although I wasn't able to go check out Arcade UFO prior to moving away.

Once I noticed that DreamTR's arcade is on there (and currently in last place!), I played again and did much MUCH better. You are now 49,000 points closer to your goal. :) I'll try to hop on there at least once a day in order to give your arcade some points. You may not catch up with Arcade UFO, but we can at least try. :)