IGNORED

New Homebrew Releases Now Available

Albert

SeawolfCart.jpgThree new homebrew games are now available for purchase from the AtariAge Store! These games made their debut at last weekend's Oklahoma Gaming Expo, where attendees had a chance to try them out firsthand. The new games are:

To learn about each of these new games, please click on the above links. Also, be sure to take a look at the many other homebrews we have for the Atari 2600, 5200, and ColecoVision!

I was really impressed by how good Seawolf looked. I'd like to go back in time and show that game to the programmer of Air-Sea Battle, and say "do it better!"

I didn't play Reversi, but I played Beef Drop. The Atari 5200 controller just didn't want to work well in my hands (I also had problems with Adventure II) but it was pretty fun. I just need to get myself a Redemption controller adapter!

So, when will the game Fall Down (I think that's the name) be available? I really liked that one. I was the dork that ran up to you while you were packing everything up at the close of OKGE, asking to buy one. What else is going to be implemented?

I was really impressed by how good Seawolf looked. I'd like to go back in time and show that game to the programmer of Air-Sea Battle, and say "do it better!"

Seeing as how Larry Kaplan was developing Air-Sea Battle before the 2600 was even released, you have to give him credit for breaking new ground. Would Marco have been able to program Sea Wolf without the path blazed by Kaplan all those decades ago?

Sea Wolf still kicks ass.

I picked up both Beef drop and Sea Wolf at OKGE and must say that they are worth every penny. Both games are masterfully done and I've already spent several hours playing each. Even the instruction booklets are extremely well done.

My only complaint is that the blue cart housing on Sea Wolf is a bit of a tight fit for my six switch.

-Tim :)