IGNORED

Atari 2600 TIA Schematics Online

Albert

http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/sche..._tia/index.htmlThanks to the generosity of Mark De Smet, we've added high-resolution schematics of the Atari 2600 TIA (Television Interface Adapter), a custom chip designed by Atari for the 2600. The TIA chip is the heart of the 2600 and responsible for the generation of graphics and sound. The original schematics were scanned using a three foot wide scanner, and the high-resolution images we've put on AtariAge are 14400 x 9820 resolution. We've also put lower-resolution images online if you're on a slower connection or don't need all the detail the higher-resolution scans provide. You can find all the images here.

Mark.... nice work on scanning those huge "D" Sized schematics!!!

If anyone wants to own an actual set of the large "D" sized schematics, I'm the one who Mark purchased his set from and I still have a few sets remaining from the Atari Museum archives, contact me if you're interested. I will also have some additional schematics available in the coming months and will let people know and make them available and hopefully people like Mark who have access to such large format scanners will scan them in so that people can d/l them for examination and hopefully use in future projects.

:)

Curt