IGNORED

ATTENTION GGN

GGN,

Regarding Chaos engine and Hatari (v91) (all in one version…i.e. game and level data on one disk image)

Works OK in Ste mode

Refuses to work in standard st/f/fm mode, graphics corruption on main game screen and also graphics don’t display properly on the loading screens

Also in the instruction’s you copied over on the PM, the debug (-d) feature doesn’t seem to work on win xp (all you get is the hatari window with a white screen)

Any idea why ultimate ripper and tcb explorer cart images don’t work on hatari

GGN,

Regarding Chaos engine and Hatari (v91) (all in one version…i.e. game and level data on one disk image)

Works OK in Ste mode

Refuses to work in standard st/f/fm mode, graphics corruption on main game screen and also graphics don’t display properly on the loading screens

Can you do some memory saves and post them here? (it's accessible from the 'memory' options)

Also in the instruction’s you copied over on the PM, the debug (-d) feature doesn’t seem to work on win xp (all you get is the hatari window with a white screen)

Erm... you realise that what I PMed isn't a disk image, and you have to set up a GEMDOS drive, right? If not, head to the 'disk' submenu :)

Would you be so kind as to post these cart images here so I can have a look?

quote name='ggn' date='Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:22 PM' post='1218910']

GGN,

Works OK in Ste mode

Can you do some memory saves and post them here? (it's accessible from the 'memory' options)

Erm... you realise that what I PMed isn't a disk image, and you have to set up a GEMDOS drive, right? If not, head to the 'disk' submenu :)

Would you be so kind as to post these cart images here so I can have a look?

ggn, here are the two cart images (zipped)

i think you miss understood me, i wasn't referring to any disks (re:adding the -D option for debugger mode to the hatari desktop shortcut) iwas saying the -D option on the shortcut doesn't work on the win32 version (all you get is the hatari window and a white screen on executing the new shortcut)

i don't know about mem. saves, what i'll do is next time i am using hatari is see if i can do some screen shots, with the screenshots option

I have uploaded the screenshots into a zip file screen_shots.zip

there are 5 files (should be self explanatory)

hope that helps

I can't see the attachment :(

i think you miss understood me, i wasn't referring to any disks (re:adding the -D option for debugger mode to the hatari desktop shortcut) iwas saying the -D option on the shortcut doesn't work on the win32 version (all you get is the hatari window and a white screen on executing the new shortcut)

Oh sorry, that was broken until lately. Latest CVS version fixes that. I'll upload a fixed version when I can

i don't know about mem. saves, what i'll do is next time i am using hatari is see if i can do some screen shots, with the screenshots option

hope that helps

Like I said, press f12, then 'memory', then do some memory snapshots

I can't see the attachment :(

Oh sorry, that was broken until lately. Latest CVS version fixes that. I'll upload a fixed version when I can

hope that helps

Like I said, press f12, then 'memory', then do some memory snapshots

memory snapshot thing doesn't work (win 32) as it does'nt create a file called 'hatari.sav'

i'll try the zip files again

TCB_explorer_cartridge.zip

ultimate_ripper.zip

does it show up now

Edited by carmel_andrews