IGNORED

My official videogame Challenge to one lucky person, maybe unlucky

rjchamp3

I have been doing some thinking and I think it's time to show some of you who think your better then me and like to harrass and put me down, that you will soon find out that you are wrong.

This august the 10th CGE anniversery will be in Las vegas NV :cool:

I will be there and ready for anyone who thinks they can beat me, so here is my offer the first person to except an official challenge and will show up, get's a chance to take on RJCHAMP, AKA THE NESDREAMMASTER Down, that's right a chance to beat a currently non paid pro gamer official World champion.

PM me serious inquires only.

One person the race is on, and I promise you YOU WILL LOSE IN AUGUST and it will be the worst loss you ever will experience.

GET READY YOUR GAMING ASS IS NEXT :cool:

First person who will be there for sure I will except the challenge Just bring it. :roll:

Edited by rjchamp3

So after you beat the guy, you are going play with his ass?

Is rj by chance a really, really hot chick. If so I take her up on her offer of playing with my ass. * No insertions however - I don't roll like that.

Edited by PuddWakkr

I have been doing some thinking and I think it's time to show some of you who think your better then me and like to harrass and put me down, that you will soon find out that you are wrong.

I will be there and ready for anyone who thinks they can beat me, so here is my offer the first person to except an official challenge and will show up, get's a chance to take on RJCHAMP, AKA THE NESDREAMMASTER Down, that's right a chance to beat a currently non paid pro gamer official World champion.

One person the race is on, and I promise you YOU WILL LOSE IN AUGUST and it will be the worst loss you ever will experience.

First person who will be there for sure I will except the challenge Just bring it. :roll:

Your humility is staggering.

What game do you plan on playing ? I know you kick ass at jaws.

He said it was NES Dream Master

get's a chance to take on RJCHAMP, AKA THE NESDREAMMASTER Down, that's right a chance to beat a currently non paid pro gamer official World champion.

642176.jpg

Edited by PacManPlus

I will hold this challange open till sunday at 5:00 pacific standers time.

After that That's it

Why do you care? Why would anyone care? The whole point of playing a game is to have fun.

http://www.randomterrain.com/game-design-p...ompetition.html

Play is to be played exactly because it isn't serious; it frees us from seriousness.

--Novak

Clearly competition and play tug in two different directions. If you are trying to win, you are not engaged in true play.

--Adapted from No Contest: The Case Against Competition by Alfie Kohn

It doesn't seem like you are having fun. You can rattle your balls all you want, but no one is going to hear them jingle.

What are you like 12? How long did you have to save your allowance to get enough to fly to Vegas?

What are you like 12? How long did you have to save your allowance to get enough to fly to Vegas?

No unfortunatly I live in this shit hole of las vegas, I will be moving back to NY soon I hope :D

Edited by rjchamp3

Edited by Breakpack