IGNORED

Atari 2600 Rare Gemini system & Atari Video Cube For Sal

Philflound

Ok, folks. My first acquisition of this huge huge huge estate that I am a part of selling. I did not believe this woman had any kind of video game stuff, but lo and behold, today while going through piles of clothes, bags, etc, I came across a nice find.

I have just put on Ebay a Gemini system by Coleco. This is the rare system that has the joystick/paddle in one controller. Also I have included 9 games including Atari Video Cube. Though I do not have the time to test it, it looks to be in real nice condition and so do the games. Here is the link for all interested. I'm doubting I will find more video games, but you'll never know. Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1361135790

Phil

Well, you can always own this one. While digging through more of this woman's stuff, I came across one of those Bambino Head to Head Boxing Electronic games. Hopefully this will work and I'll have it up on Ebay in a day or two. I'm surprised there is no bid on this auction already. $25.00 is cheap to get a perfect Atari Video Cube plus a whole unit.

Phil

Yeah, those snipers are annoying. ;)

What a tiring day. I hope I can get my ebay packages out with this damn estate purchase. The problem is that we were supposed to be working on one house, which is filled to the brim, but it turns out we had to go to the house she is currently in, which we're tagging anything common and I'm pulling out anything I feel is Ebay worthy to try and get her more money. She's getting kicked out at the end of the month, so anything she has there if not sold or removed they keep when they change the locks. My fiancee is already crying from all the work. Thank God for hot showers. :)

On top of everything, my car was involved in an accident while parked just 2 houses away from me. Thing is I was awake when it happened last night and I didn't hear a thing. Was too busy watching Heat on Cinemax. hehe No real damage to me, but I have to goto the police station, like I have time to do that, and give my insurance in.

So, I'll keep going with one thread or so about this estate if we find anything really noteworthy that any of you awesome collectors might be interested in. Good luck if you bid on the auction with the Atari.

Phil

Funny thing is I also need a unit. I have like 45 CDs for CDI but don't have a working unit. I did run across one that didn't look too great and wasn't guaranteed to work and the guy wanted like $20 for it at a garage sale. I turned him down. I'll keep it in mind though in case I run across more than one. Of course, if $$$ means alot of money, maybe I'd sell the first one I came across.

Phil

Well, somebody outbid you Josh by a whole 50 cents. I expected this auction to sell for about $50. So far it doesn't look that great with 4 1/2 hours left and little activity. Of course I could be wrong. I'm just trying to get this woman some money.

I did put a Stan Laurel 15" bank on last night from 1972 and also 2 Pepsi promo glasses of the DC Comics Flash and Tweety and Sylvester. I plan on getting a couple more items on tonite if I can. Have to get laundry done and I don't have much time. I do have a nice Pabst Blue Ribbon display that will probably go on next. Just keep your eyes peeled for future auctions.

Phil

Well, if you look on Ebay, I see tons more 6-switch units on than these. Though the 6-switch is more popular and will usually sell for more, so it is rarer, but may not be as valuable.

I just acquired an extra Mr. Do's Castle for the Colecovision this week and put it up on Ebay. This did not come from the estate but figured I'd throw it on this post anyway since it is a rare game. Too bad this site doesn't have rarities for the CV.

Also, we went back to the estate and was digging through some unopened Christmas presents. Yes, this woman has some serious problems to have unopened presents. And these have been sitting there for years. Lo and behold I come across a light square box. I said to my father and fiancee, "This feels like Colorforms". And what do you know, I open it up and it is a brand new mint sealed Gremlins Colorforms set from 1984. So that is now up too. You can check this auction at the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1744483741

Phil