IGNORED

BBC America boards

I was at BBC America.com the other day when I discovered they had discussion boards. Since they had a forum covering the new Doctor Who series I thought I join under the name Bablefish. Like here I soon discovered some of the members had questions namely about what Tom Baker is up to now and what classic Doctor Who shows survive BBC distruction from the early 70s . I knew the sites where this info could be found, like I do here I posted links. Which when I returned discovered are not allowed not even this: tom baker . tv (I kid you not they consider that a link. As it also turns out even hinting at another site Gallifrey One was also deleted and by the way for that I discovered just now I got banned. As far as there rules go about posting links it is very unclear at best all it says just post no links...but even hinting at a site? I posted this as a warning to others stay away from the boards at BBC America. They are way too heavy handed and there rules are very unclear.