IGNORED

Mii's

AtariJr

Wondering if anyone is getting my beautiful creations lol. Ive made and send out Walter Cronkite, Ophra, Rambo, Jim Carey, Kyon (form meloncoly of suzy hieamachy or w/e , the anime), Mr T, Michael Jackson, and Jack Nicholson. im sure there are others.. just the ones on the top of my head.

oh and Moycon and Crossbow.. you both SUCK balls for striking out in baseball this morning and making me lose... i blame you !! lol

Edited by AtariJr

oh and Moycon and Crossbow.. you both SUCK balls for striking out in baseball this morning and making me lose... i blame you !! lol

Haha Too funny. I say stuff like this all the time.

COME ON REMO HIT ER OUT OF THE PARK!!

ALRIGHT XOT DONT SCREW THIS ONE UP!!

LOL

Wondering if anyone is getting my beautiful creations lol. Ive made and send out Walter Cronkite, Ophra, Rambo,

See, somehow I read over the comma and thought you made Oprah-Rambo. That would kick ass. Women and men could both enjoy her as a TV show host. She could cry with a bunch of people from some country where the government is currupt, and then fly in there and fuck them up.

ok you guys, in addition to the ones i named before, i just made steven colbert and sent him to mingle. common.. so many miis in the parade, and so few that are worth dloading.. make me laugh damnit! the last good one i got was the stormtrooper. mighty might impressive.

ok you guys, in addition to the ones i named before, i just made steven colbert and sent him to mingle. common.. so many miis in the parade, and so few that are worth dloading.. make me laugh damnit! the last good one i got was the stormtrooper. mighty might impressive.

The Stormtrooper was one I sent out, but I can't take credit. My brother sent it to me. Not sure if he made it or not.

One of my fav is The Godfather. I get a kick out of bookman too, it's the unibrow I think.

AtariJr I don't think I'm getting yours. I just checked and I had 49 Miis in the parade, but I didn't see any you mentioned.

I just sent off a couple new ones.

The Stormtrooper was one I sent out, but I can't take credit. My brother sent it to me. Not sure if he made it or not.

One of my fav is The Godfather. I get a kick out of bookman too, it's the unibrow I think.

AtariJr I don't think I'm getting yours. I just checked and I had 49 Miis in the parade, but I didn't see any you mentioned.

are you rippin' on my uni-brow dude? :x

hmm.. they are set to mingle... tell you what, ill send whichever ones you want.. ill send you a few in a few minutes. if any one wants the ones i mentioned, tell me, and ill send them through a wii message.