IGNORED

Wii Sports, as worthless as a frisbee due to case

AtariJr

So, I thought id play baseball this morning, as i have every day now as im just damn addicted to it (and getting very good at it). And low and behold the disk wouldnt load. So i put it in again.. no load. I start to get frustrated.. is my Wii broken? It took me a while to think to look on the bottom of the disk as I treat all of my games like delicate gems.. and low and behold HUGE horizontal scrape marks from taking it in and out of the shitty paper case every day have no made my game unreadable. To say im angry is an understantment. A damn plastic sleave would have worked better than this POS case, now ive lost a game. A WARNING, put yoru disk in soemthing else before its ruined

AJ

((calling nintendo now... screw this))

EDIT: ok they are replacing it and giving me a white Wii case to put it in. If anyone else has this issue, call the big N. He said they have had a few other complaints about this.. maybe the cardboard sleeve will be a collectable someday if they change it up.

Edited by AtariJr

((calling nintendo now... screw this))

10 bucks says that Nintendo replaces it. :)

DING! FTW!

I was a little dissapointed when I opened up the new shiny Wii box to find the pack-in game tuck in a cardboard sleeve. Man... that is skimping. When I got my GC brand new for $99.99 with the Zelda Collector's pack-in (I actually picked it up a few days before the promotion began but talked the guy into bringing me one from the back) I was happy to find the game in a standard case with cover graphics even! They did it right then and I thought I could expect as much now.

EDIT: ok they are replacing it and giving me a white Wii case to put it in. If anyone else has this issue, call the big N. He said they have had a few other complaints about this.. maybe the cardboard sleeve will be a collectable someday if they change it up.

Dang, that was fast. You didn't even give enough time for someone to take my bet! :mad:

:lol: