IGNORED

Does anyone have a top 10 list of Wii games?

CPUWIZ

Well I dunno about top ten, so here's some arbitrary overall rankings rankings based on what I've experienced so far. ;)

Some of the 'Crap' is good stuff, just not on the Wii...

Good:

Zelda TP

Wii Sports

Trauma Center

Madden 07

Rayman

SMB

OK:

Elebits

Excite Truck

Marvel UA

Super Swing Golf

Metal Slug

Crap:

Red Steel

COD3

Rampage

GT Pro

Splinter Cell DA

NFS Carbon

Far Cry

Any cartoon movie license game :P

Edited by remowilliams

I haven't played 10 Wii titles, but I can rank what I own and have a spent a reasonable amount of time with (not including VC games):

Zelda: TP - A+

Wii Sports - B+

Rayman - B

Red Steel - B-

Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam - B-

Monkey Ball - D+

Rampage - D+

As for "hearsay reviews" I hear nothing but good things about Elebits... same for Trauma Center. People I actually know who have Excite Truck really like it, despite the lukewarm reviews.

I'm glad I turned in Rampage. I hadn't heard anything good about that game. Too bad, it looks pretty decent.

I haven't played 10 games yet, but my favorite Wii games are Elebits, Sports and Zelda

i told you to get excite truck damnit lol :D

I'm glad I turned in Rampage. I hadn't heard anything good about that game. Too bad, it looks pretty decent.

I haven't spent lots of time with it. IMHO the concept, presentation and overall design are fine, the problem is that the controls are very sluggish an unresponsive. I'll play it a bit more just to see if I just "didn't get it" at first, but I can't really recommend it at this point when there are so many other great games out there. On the plus side, it does include the arcade versions of Rampage and Rampage World Tour, which might make it worth it for some people.

I haven't played 10 games yet, but my favorite Wii games are Elebits, Sports and Zelda

A bit off topic, but all Rampages I've ever played, going back to the NES/SMS/7800 suffer from the same problem in my opinion: Tediousness.

I loved KING KONG and GODZILLA when I was a kid and the concept of being able to become a destructive monster always seemed like a fun idea. And it was fun for a little while. Then, after 15 or so cities, I started getting bored to tears.

Yeah I got my SD card and everything, thing is we are fixing to close on a cabin soon (we make an offer Thursday) and I'm really trying to keep the spending down until everything is done. I'm definately going to pick it up tho.

Yeah I got my SD card and everything, thing is we are fixing to close on a cabin soon (we make an offer Thursday) and I'm really trying to keep the spending down until everything is done. I'm definately going to pick it up tho.

good , id hate for you to miss out.. im going to post a pic of that level for you in the Excite Truck Diamond Cup thread.. so you can see what that level is like, its freakin awesome. oh i got your miis, you get mine?

Thanks for the personal preferences in the beginning of the thread (I guess from now on, this will be a Rampage thread - LOL). If someone has some kind of link (perhaps by sales), I would definately appreciate it.

Cheers.