IGNORED

amiga game prototype preserved

starlord

Hello to all,

I'm pleased to anounce you the safe preservation of an unreleased (yet fully operational and complete) game called calephar for the amiga.

This 2D space shooter was made by claude verstraten (programmer at visual impact: the same company which was involved in hyperforce for the jaguar, later distributed by songbird).

Yet due to financial constraints, the game, along with a puzzle game called brain drain never made it to the stores.

While later on, brain drain was salvaged and re used on the GBC, calephar was forgotten (it was not clamed original enough). Yet after negotiations with this very interesting person, he gave me one of the 2 prototype disks and declared the game public domain while allowing password cracking and mass distribution.

The game is perfectly compatible with WinUAE or an A1200 config. Please visit the amiga board for more details.

Another one preserved.

That's right:

go to the project agtw (amiga games that weren't) section, then go to the yet another unreleased shootemup section, and you'll find everything.

The game itself is available for download on insertdisk2.

Work is progressing on the retrival of another unreleased shmup called shenandoah (The source code has just been found) you can also find more about that.

hope you enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

you seem to appreciate: that's good!

Actually, I'm searching for amiga coders (all the ones I know are busy already).

olandrobo, one of the programmers of another unreleased game called shenandoah found it's source code back.

We would like to "reconstruct" it in order to preserve it.