IGNORED

ATARI JAGUAR SYSTEM bundle on ebay!

Adrian M

Now that I have my XBOX, I'm putting all my Jaguar stuff on ebay!

This bundle includes the system, 2 NEW controllers, 2 games (Tempest 2K and Kasumi Ninja), plus the A/V Composite Cable!

If you've been waiting to get a Jag system, now's the time to get one with everything you need!

Atari Jag bundle w/2 controllers/2 games/Av cable!!

• 4 weeks later...

yuno its actually not very close to a PC as programmers have said, perhaps if you read up on stuff before you make remarks like that, people like I wouldn't be here making fun of you right now.

Sure, Microsoft is just trying to get some cash, sure it uses a PIII, but computers used a 6502 processor, so did the Nintendo, and since its a "modified" PIII, its just like the Atari 2600 with its 6507. Just read up ok?

The XBOX is a great system. And I don't mean that it's great just in terms of improved graphics and more polygons. Enemy AI has been bumped up to almost life-like proportions, it's almost scary!

Case in point, your enemies in Halo think and react to you and your actions in such a convincing human-like way, it's unreal! You won't find any of those enemies in other FPS games that simply charge at you with guns blazing! INcredible stuff indeed!