IGNORED

anybody rent games online?

goodwill_gamer

If you are talking about gottaplay (assuming the game you just received was a Wii game and not a Dreamcast or Colecovision game ) if two days is not timely I'd say you will have trouble with this service.

If you are talking about just in general for your area. I'd have tp say that depends on exactly where you live (Since you don't mention it) if you will have trouble getting Wii games in a timely manner.

Edited by moycon

no, i didn't get it yet, they just shipped it out friday after being signed up for 2 days. and i'm not talking about the wait from them sending it, to me recieving it, i'm talking about the wait from them recieving a title from me and then sending out my next game. i get the feeling that there will be a long wait for good wii games. which basically tells me that i will either have to settle for games that i don't really want, or wait around for days for a game that i do want.

no, i didn't get it yet, they just shipped it out friday after being signed up for 2 days. and i'm not talking about the wait from them sending it, to me recieving it, i'm talking about the wait from them recieving a title from me and then sending out my next game. i get the feeling that there will be a long wait for good wii games. which basically tells me that i will either have to settle for games that i don't really want, or wait around for days for a game that i do want.

Oooooooh. I would just give them a month and see how you like the service. If they are dog slow or don't ever have the good games available, just flick them the bird and cancel.