IGNORED

I Love Classifieds

iguana

My internet Company ( a small one at that) offeres a free classified section on there home page to all who are a subscriber. A week ago I put in a wanted Atari Game Ad in it and I have gotten 4 replyes in 5 Days. People who just want to get rid of the stuff!! it is great! People are e-mailing me to buy it at garage sale prices! hopefully I get some good games that I do not have already! :D

I tried in the county teacher workletter that goes out. Not a single call from outside of my school. Just one guy who made big promises, but no product. Glad that works for ya. I think it all depends where you are in the country. Seems more established areas, with less military moving around does better for that. Good luck, let us know what ya get!

Cassidy

Cassidy, you have one hell of a collection going on there, and just like you, my wife has started to let me buy full size arcade games. Your web site is great and what I thought was funny was that on the picture with all the 2600 games, I could see the Custers Revenge game I just bought off of you. My dream on day is to have a collection as nice as yours.

:o :D :lust: