IGNORED

Name The Game (Apple II Style)

Tempest

Maybe someone on AA knows the answer to this one?

The game I've been trying to remember was an educational game, I think it was by Sunburst. You had to take care several creatures in a lab. Each creature had a specific kind of food it liked and a specific personality. The whole point of the game was that you had to take care of all the creatures without them killing each other (well they didn't actually kill each other, the game just removed them from your care for awhile). If you kept good care of a creature for a specific

period of time the game gave you another one to take care of. I think there were about nine creatures in all, but I only got to about creature 5 or 6 (I was only 12 or so at the time, so sue me). I remember you could build little barriers around the creatures to keep them from interacting with the other creatures, but some creatures didn't like to be cages and would die if caged in. The whole thing was a logic puzzle really.

Does this game sound familiar to anyone else? I'd like to finally beat it, even if it really is a kids game now. :)

Tempest

• 5 years later...