IGNORED

Exidy Teeter Torture...

Curt Vendel

Thanks to Pete Kaufmann of Xidy and Aaron Giles of Mamedev - the elusive one of a kind prototype - Teeter Torture is now available - not only that, but its been officially allowed to be downloaded and legally used with MAME for Non-Commercial purposes.

I put these two great people together a while back when obtaining licensing from MAMEdev for use of Mame for the Exidy titles on the Awecade home arcade systems and I am really happy to see another title freely allowed for use by the original owners.

Aaron tells me that there will be some other titles from Exidy that will be posted for free use with permission as well coming down the road sometime in the future.

To try out Teeter Torture, Grid Lee and several other free games for use with MAME, head over to:

http://www.mamedev.org/roms/

Curt

Thanks to Pete Kaufmann of Xidy and Aaron Giles of Mamedev - the elusive one of a kind prototype - Teeter Torture is now available - not only that, but its been officially allowed to be downloaded and legally used with MAME for Non-Commercial purposes.

I put these two great people together a while back when obtaining licensing from MAMEdev for use of Mame for the Exidy titles on the Awecade home arcade systems and I am really happy to see another title freely allowed for use by the original owners.

Aaron tells me that there will be some other titles from Exidy that will be posted for free use with permission as well coming down the road sometime in the future.

To try out Teeter Torture, Grid Lee and several other free games for use with MAME, head over to:

http://www.mamedev.org/roms/

Curt

Yeah, that is really cool of him. Exidy has always been my favorite.

David Rolfe was the one who dug up the roms for starfire 2 for us. I want to say thanks to him too.

>>

That is awesome. I love playing this game each year at CA Extreme. The roller control is unique, but my trackball should do the trick at home. Still, be sure to come to CA Extreme this year to see the real game in action :).

Dates for this year's show have just been announced (and just posted as another topic here by me).

Jon