IGNORED

atari shopping

thehappypessimist

hola, welcome i, the new guy. aftfer watching you all converse for the past week or two i decided to join in. my question...... i live in southern california and was wondering if anyone knew of any places to buy accesories and games for my atari 2600. i live in orange county and am going to Los angeles on sunday to a flea market on melrose. any suggestions on where i should go from there or if i should even go there at all. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I am going to Los angeles on sunday to a flea market on melrose. any suggestions on where i should go from there or if i should even go there at all. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hey .. I found my rarest cart at the flea on Melrose .. weekends are better that weekdays ...

You can find thrifts between Hermosa Beach and Venice .. if I remember correctly ..

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Lucky for you, I'm good at giving directions!

1. Take the Ventura Freeway to I-40 East.

2. Maintain an easterly direction for about 22 hours.

3. After seeing the "Welcome to Albuquerque" sign, look for a Burger King billboard. Stay in your right lane, and switch to I-25 South.

4. Get off at San Mateo. Make a right.

5. Drive for 5 miles. Look on the left side and you'll see a HUGE Goodwill store, with an attachment called Clearance Corner. Go into that smaller shop.

6. If you see some Atari items, and a guy with a Ramones or Led Zeppelin T-shirt is going through them, you might want to keep your distance until I walk away. :D

CF

Welcome aboard!

For many of us, I think we read this more than we do newspapers.

As for SoCal, no luck here. Spent a few days in Sunnyvale this past year, and it was pretty dry. However, many of us on the board have extra goodies. I would be glad to sell some of my extras to another Atari-fan below ebay prices. If you are interested, drop me an email.

Cassidy@atarionline.com

Welcome again,

Cassidy

Lucky for you, I'm good at giving directions!

Not so sure...

1. Take the Ventura Freeway to I-40 East.

Actually, the Ventura freeway may get you as far as I-10 (I'm a little fuzzy on the names of the freeways in the western metro), but not I-40. Take I-10 east to I-15 north and you'll find I-40 around Barstow.

2. Maintain an easterly direction for about 22 hours.

Damn, boy! How slow do you drive??? You ought to be in the Atlantic Ocean after 22 hours! (Well... almost. You'll probably be to my house by then at least!)

Sorry. I know this is all a joke. I am just being a pain in the arse! :roll: