IGNORED

:::: VGXPO 2007 :::: NOV 2 - 4 ::::

ed_fleming

I think I will be attending Toomany games. Chuck seems to have come a long way since he helped at PC2 and he's certainly worked in steps to build up his own show. Most importantly what I've noticed - Chuck seems to listen to advice and applies it to the show and keeps making each one a little better then the last.

With the loss of Phillyclassic, it would be good to participate in an East Coast show again that is more in line with all of the other classic gaming shows that are run around the country. VGXPO is just too vague and too corporate, its just not what most of us are looking for in a video game show, its why I don't bother with Digital Life and rarely attended the E3's, they are just not what people in the classic gaming and vintage computing circles are looking for, plus most of the vendors in the cottage industry of classic gaming and vintage computing need the lower costs and the right fit of crowds to match.

So count me in, I'll be emailing Chuck to start making arrangements for May, better to plan ahead now, hey Bob - PM me, you willing to help me out with the booth?

Curt

I think I will be attending that as well... I hope AtariAge, Atari, and Legacy Engeneering (Curt) will be there. If so, I'm definately in! :)
Edited by Curt Vendel